Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My life is criminal, it's so rough. Today at the doctor's office this happened: if you hear it, you'll laugh at the top of your lungs. A girl, I don't know how old she was, screamed at the top of her lungs.

I might have to be cauterized in my nose. I'll yell really loud if they do that. I don't want to be cauterized. Mom, what if people don't know what cauterized means, what if they think it means being killed? Will they think I have to be killed? I don't want to be killed or cauterized. I don't want to do it, please can we not do it?

I got a new webkinz when I came home from Minnesota at a cabin that had a beach and a lake. The webkinz name is Spike. It's a dinosaur that I really like! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment