
Umb, I go to La Petite and I like it sometimes. Umb, the person there yells a lot because the kids are loud and I'm as quiet as a mouse. I don't like them being loud. I like to ride the bus, at least those kids aren't screaming at the top of their lungs on the bus. The bus driver's name is Miss Amy. Umb, that's it.
I like school a lot. I like lunch, my favorite lunch is a meatball sub. Umb, I'm on the Red Hawks for soccer. It's really fun. I scored a goal today. I have a blade shooter it shoots blades and if you go close enough to it the blades cut you in half. Do you think Dallon reads my blog? Cause he should know there's a blade shooter, because boys like things like that.
There are six girls and 11 boys in my class. There are two girls and two boys at my table. There's me and Nick at my table. Nick is on my soccer team and Mrs. Broesch is the name of my Kindergarten teacher. I can wink and nobody else in Mrs. Broesch's class can wink. I can swim underwater. Other people in my class can swim underwater.
No comments:
Post a Comment